Tours and Activities in Kathmandu
During your stay at Kathmandu Prince Hotel, you can choose a variety of outdoor activities depending on how much free time you actually have.
You can take a guided sightseeing tour of all seven UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu Valley, or visit a couple of those. Likewise, you can enjoy the following activities:
- Mountain flight
- Mountain biking
- Day trip to the Last Resort with bungee jump package
- Cooking courses
- Dining at some exotic restaurants service authentic Nepalese cuisines
- Hiking to Shivapuri or Nagarjun hills
If you are more into exploring new places on your own rather than having someone to guide you to those places, you can also take a walk or catch a transportation of your choice to some of the major local attractions near Kathmandu Prince Hotel. Some of such attractions worth visiting are listed below:
- Swayambhunath Stupa (about 25-minute walk)
- Katmandu Durbar Square (about 10-minute walk)
- Narayanhiti Palace Museum (about 15-minute walk)
- Osho Tapoban (a spiritual retreat at about 30-minute driving distance)
For more information and arrangements, please feel free to consult with our tours and activities specialist at our Travel Desk beside the reception. Rest assured that you will get what you want at very reasonable rates and wihout any hassle. For more online inquiries, you are always welcome to contact us.